2020 Expressions of Interest
UNSW Sydney 19-24 November 2020
If you have any questions, please get in touch here. You will need to have the support of a staff member or academic advisor before submitting a request to enter a team in future competitions.
- Participants must be over 18 and under 25 years of age as at the first day of competition.
- Participants must be enrolled full time in an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program. Students enrolled in a double/combined bachelors and master’s degree program may not have enrolled in any master’s level units.
- Participants may be enrolled in a double bachelor’s degree but cannot have been awarded any component of that degree. Participants enrolled in a top up honours degree are permitted.
- Participants must be full degree students at the university and may not be study abroad or exchange students.
- Participants must not have previously competed in the Australian Undergraduate Business Case Competition.